Founded in 1978
Meade & Associates strives to be a leader in its industry by providing the highest level of expertise and satisfaction. We realize that our most valuable assets are our employees and our clients. We are dedicated to continuously improving the skills and knowledge of our employees, in a professional and positive environment, and to achieving the best possible results for our clients.
At all times we will maximize our clients’ recovery, while handling their accounts in a manner designed to protect their image and reputation, while also protecting the integrity of their customers. We pledge to always operate in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner, to abide by all laws that govern our industry, and we pledge to serve our clients in the most beneficial way.
We are extremely grateful to those that we serve.
In Loving Memory
Russ Meade, Founder
I believe every person has worth as an individual.
I believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
I will make it my responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their debts.
I will be professional and ethical.
I will commit to honoring this pledge.
- Family owned and operated since 1978
- Average length of employee tenure – 9 years
- Regularly scheduled staff and customer service & compliance training
- 2018 Small Business of the Year – Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce
- Winner of “Best Places to Work in Collections” – insideARM.com
- Full member of the Ohio Receivables Management Association & American Collectors Association